coat: Eastern Mountain Sports, 2000 | leggings: Adidas, 2009 | hoodie (underneath): Michael Kors (men’s), 2006 | boots: Gianni Bravo, 2006 | hat: SLVR by Adidas, 2011
it’s probably obvious but i stole this coat from a man. a pretty big person.
evidently he misses it and likes to say he “lost it in the settlement” ha ha ahaa.
jacket: Demoo, 2007 | sweater: Tahari, 2010 | dress: Geld Iaz, 2010 | jeans: Gap (altered), 2005 | shoes: Dior, 2005
yah so, remember that @pxthis Twitter handle i gave you? ha ha ahaa well forget about it, never mind. the “social media manager” (who was in charge of that account) and i have uhh parted ways, sigh. and i am still trying to figure out Twitter myself, so as of yet i have no idea what to do with that thing.
feel free to “follow” my twits @abbe_diaz if you like. but i actually don’t really say much, sorry.
drinks meeting at The Standard East Village. dinner at Acme.
jacket: Adrienne Vittadini, 2010 | sweater: Tahari, 2010 | top: Geld Iaz, 2008 | shorts: Ralph Lauren (men’s; altered), 2006 | boots: Mare, 1997 | stockings: Givenchy, 2005
lunch at Maialino. drinks meeting at Kobi.
px this to ________, __________
2:55 PM (23 hours ago)
well it has taken me all these days to muster up the energy to respond to this email, and even after spending a long weekend in the sun, sand, and ocean, i still don’t have any.
but okay, this is what i think
- it sucks.
- the last time i heard a producer/actor say this project will be delayed "for a couple months" to go off somewhere and do a theatre play, it was 2008.
- in that interim of "a couple months" i also lost a DP and then two writers. and then a second producer and a second DP. and now apparently a third producer and lead actor. so it’s almost laughable this idea that a cast/crew assembled in April will still be available in June.
- like e.g., _________ is not going to audition for the next few months? i am so shur.
- _________ will ________ in the Spring. by June it will only be available overnight for shooting, not mornings and early afternoons.
- sorry but i must say this is really starting to irritate the ever living shit out of me.
congratulations, bon voyage, and break a leg.
p.s. and if you think it makes me happy that you got a role someplace else with my fucking haircut, oh it so does not.
dress: Geld Iaz, 2004 | hat: Lacoste, 2012
when i lived here briefly in 1992, it took four months for beach life to bore me. then i didn’t come back for eleven years. and everything was different.
dress: Geld Iaz, 2004 | hat: Lacoste, 2012 | eyewear: Gucci, 2004 | bag: Geld Iaz, 2005
are good luck. supposedly.
dress: Geld Iaz, 1997 | hat: Lacoste, 2012
thank God it’s south beach.
did you know that PX This is now on Twitter (as user @pxthis) and Instagram (as user “pxthis”)? so now we can stay in touch all the time. yay!
vest: Adidas SLVR, 2011 | hat: Kangol, 2009 | pants: Wet Seal, 2002 | boots: Donna Karan, 1996 | eyewear: Chanel, 2004
oh forget it, never mind.
hoodie: L.G.B / If Six Was Nine, 2005 | top (underneath): Geld Iaz, 2008 | pants: L.G.B / If Six Was Nine, 2005 | shoes: Y3, 2010
when you need to get things back on track, i guess you need a track suit.