about me :
- i was born in 1968. yea, you can do the math.
- i’m a scorpio.
- i love Tabasco®
- i have another blog (started in 2004). i think i wish i’d started this one first. or maybe even instead of.
- i love beautiful clothes, shoes, things, people, places, etc. but:
- i actually kinda hate Fashion. in my mind "Fashion" is practically synonymous with "Politics."
- i work in Fashion. (duh.)
My New Year’s 2011 Resolutions :
1. break out of my "uniform." wear my wardrobe.
2. more heels. definitely more heels.
3. clean out my closet. if something is not worn at least once this year, i should probably give it away or just get rid of it.
4. take more photographs.
5. have more fun.
6. oh, and: World Peace.
Abbe Diaz is a freelance commercial artist, designer/dressmaker, restaurant consultant, and the author of PX This – Diary of the "Maitre d’ to the Stars." Her second book, PX Me – How I Became a Published Author, Got Micro-Famous, and Married a Millionaire is due out in
Winter 2012 April of 2013.
PX This has been lauded as “the bible of the [NYC] industry,” and its best-selling author, Abbe Diaz, has been featured in various media outlets such as The New York Daily News, The New York Post, msn.com, The Morning Show (Australia), CBS’s The Insider, The New York Observer, Blackbook, Time Out New York, Perez Hilton, Gawker, LXTV-NBC, NBC Chicago, New York magazine, Mediabistro, hamptons.com, and foodchannel.com, just to name a few.
This is her Style
Blahg Blergh Blecchgg Blog. (Her other blog is at pxthis.com)
"My girlfriend and I have dined here several times… and you are definitely the best-dressed woman in Manhattan."
- Some random nice guy; June 17, 2000 – PX This